The Almonte General Hospital is committed to providing high-quality care to all patients.
In-patients include those admitted to the Hospital’s Medical/Surgical Unit, Obstetrical Unit and Rosamond Unit (for complex continuing care).
Out-patients include individuals not admitted to the Hospital who are:
• Being assessed and treated in the Emergency Department and then discharged, transferred or admitted to the hospital
• Having lab tests, X-rays or ultrasounds
• Undergoing physiotherapy or occupational therapy, speech therapy or therapeutic recreation
• Attending the Day Hospital Program
• Attending an Out-Patient Clinic, such as cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, general surgery, urology, plastic surgery, dermatology, orthotics, and oral surgery